Here’s another powerful B2B Sales tool for you:
It’s called Nutshell Mail and it scours Twitter daily so you don’t have to. Similar to JobChangeAlerts.com daily email…but for Twitter. Here’s what it does:
- Assembles mentions and your latest tweets
- Shows your new followers and those who have left
- Allows you to monitor a specific VIP list
- Searches any keyword you want across the entire twitterverse
Let’s walk through a few screenshots of the daily email I receive:
Below we see my personal VIP list condensed (I’ve chosen my favorite 30 Twitter accounts and the email includes their latest 20 tweets).
And some mentions of a keyword I care about (yours can be anything, one of mine is “sales intelligence”).
Using the same feature, I’m also following mentions of my company name:
So there you have it. We’ve used this tool to open sales cycles and strengthen relationships. You can too. Signup here: nutshellmail.com and let us know if you have any questions.
Oh yeah…package this with jobchangealerts.com for the perfect 1-2 combo.
Latest posts by Kyle Porter (see all)
- Every Important Execution Step In The Sales Development Process - October 1, 2014
- Announcing SalesLoft Cadence: The Application Of Record For The Sales Development Team - September 2, 2014
- What Every Sales Development Pro Needs to Know About Email Personalization - June 25, 2014