Sending out a brief and warm welcome to all the people coming into town for Cloudforce Atlanta. We love our city and want to make sure people get the most from it outside of the Georgia World Congress Center and Olympic Park. We put together this brief guide to Cloudforce Atlanta 2012.
Transportation: Cab or Uber Atlanta.
- Waffle House: you won’t find Benioff downing hashbrowns or grits in San Francisco…because there isn’t a Waffle House in SF. Open 24-7, the closest Waffle House is a few blocks from the Georgia World Congress Center.
- Thumbs Up Diner: this classic Southern diner is exactly that. It’s less than a mile north of the Georgia World Congress center. Go pick up a copy of the AJC and enjoy it after building your own omelete.
Cloudforce Atlanta Agenda:
12 specialized breakout sessions
- 50+ live demos of the latest technologies
- Networking with 1,000+ peers and experts
- Deep-dive learning for sales, marketing, service & support, IT, developers, and moreAgenda (Subject to change)
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Registration
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Keynote: Vivek Kundraa, EVP of Emerging Markets.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Cloudforce Expo and Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Breakout Sessions
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Networking Reception in the Expo
- Cloud Sherpas Happy Hour 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.: Held in the trendy, yet historic Glenn Hotel, one of Atlanta’s fastest growing companies is hosting a little get together. The people at Cloud Sherpas are great and this is a for sure must-go-to gathering.
- Comity Designs Hosts a Happy Hour at Stats 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. We’re looking forward to meeting the folks at Comity Design. This is a good jump-off before heading over to the Glenn Hotel. Both parties are walking distance.
- The Optimist was recently rated the number one new restaurant in America by Esquire. Ford Fry and head chef Adam Evans deliver powerful seafood for their patrons.
- Bocado is another great dinning option for the Atlanta guest. They have a versatile menu, but they’re known for their burgers. Delicious.
photo credit: Cloud Sherpas