We learned tons of value which we’ll outline below. Before that though, the most important thing T.A. did for us was inspire, believe in us, & motivate us to continue to give our all toward building an amazing company. As much as we’d like you to learn something from this post, it’s really more of a thank you to T.A…who by the way writes really great content at at tamccann.com & the Gist blog.
For those studying back at home, here are two of the lessons we learned from T.A.:
1. Fill out this minimum viable company chart to understand your startup. Detailed instructions here: Developing your next company with one simple tool
We evaluated each element of our business using the tool:
2. Visualize & focus on your customers based on their passion for your product.
Pay the most attention to the top section; the sliver of users who truly adore what you do. Take care of them, thank them, send them awesome gifts & inside usage on your new features. Keeping them advocates will take your business a long way!
The mentor program has been fantastic. Just like the day before, 15 hours at TechStars felt like a week’s worth of learning. Thanks T.A. & TechStars Boulder. This is getting fun!
Latest posts by Kyle Porter (see all)
- What Every Sales Development Pro Needs to Know About Email Personalization - June 25, 2014
- 10 Ingredients To The Perfect Sales Development Email Tool - May 22, 2014
- Lessons from World Class Sales Leader, Brendon Cassidy - May 4, 2014